Welcome to GoParenting, by using our services you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out below, please read them carefully.
- The fee is payable in full before each session.
- Payment is via bank transfer or Paypal.
- We do not give medical advice, if you are concerned about your child’s health please speak to a qualified medical professional before our first session.
- We are confident that we can help you to improve your situation but cannot guarantee that changes will occur as there are many elements that can affect the outcome.
- Please give at least 48 hours notice if you cannot attend a session or you will be charged for the session.
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on sessions used or on sessions cancelled within 48 hours of their start time.
- Email support is free. Additional phone and Skype support can be arranged but this will be charged at the rate of normal phone and Skype sessions.
- If you miss a session or are late arriving or calling it may not be possible to make up the missed time.
- We will not share the personal information you give us with any companies or individuals. We do however have a duty of care to protect those that we work with from coming to serious harm. If we had a serious concern about an individual and considered it necessary to share personal information in order to safeguard that individual, personal information would be shared with the local duty social care team or the police.
Use of this website:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to GoParenting. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and reproduction is prohibited.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that GoParenting endorses the website(s). GoParenting is not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).